Tuesday 17 July 2012

How to Hide Figure Flaws

Dress to Hide your Figure Flaws
Are you very tensed or depressed or feel very awkward in a party or before your friends and seniors in the college because you have a figure flaw? To solve this problem you need to choose appropriate clothes and it’s necessary for you to know some dressing tips which make you look better. What ever may be your figure flaw, here are some top camouflaging tips to hide it and make it less noticeable.

To hide big and bulgy tummy
To hide your big tummy, wear a pencil skirt or pleated trousers with longish sweaters. It disguises your bulges and makes your waistline look perfect.

To create curves
If you don’t have well grown busts and your bust line is making you feel odd before others, then go for shirts that stick to your body, tapered jackets, v-necks and dresses with belts.

To flatter large breasts
Every woman wants perfect, well shaped and well proportioned breasts. Breasts which are excessively large always make you feel odd and uncomfortable when you stand before others. To make yourself look normal select shirts or tops which are little loose, cinched waist dresses, jackets and sweaters. If you like wearing shirts, avoid clingy and tight ones. Avoid wearing belts that bring others focus on your bust.

To hide big butts and wide hips
Wear blazer jackets, if you want to hide your big butts and wide hips that cover more than or half of your butts. These types of jackets make your back look smaller. Wear skirt that has more of a flare or A-line skirt with long jacket to disguise your big hips.

To hide a long neck
A long neck is considered as a beautiful attribute. However if you have a very long neck with a short height, it really looks odd. If you want to hide your long neck go for high collared shirts or turtlenecks.

To create height
You can wear high heels to look tall and feel taller, but wearing high heels everyday is bit difficult which kills your feet and you need to give some rest to your feet. At this time or generally if you want to look tall go for long trousers, short skirts, empire waist dresses, v-neck tops that create a look of a long torso and long and slim sweaters.

2 comments:

  1. I am bold enough among many others to state that there is now a potent cure to this sickness but many are unaware of it. I discovered that I was infected with the virus 3 months ago, after a medical check-up. My doctor told me and I was shocked, confused and felt like my world has crumbled. I was dying slowly due to the announcement of my medical practitioner but he assured me that I could leave a normal life if I took my medications (as there was no medically known cure to Herpes). I went from churches to churches but soon found that my case needed urgent attention as I was growing lean due to fear of dying anytime soon. In a bid to look for a lasting solution to my predicament, I sought for solutions from the herbal world. I went online and searched for every powerful trado-medical practitioner that I could severe, cos I heard that the African Herbs had a cure to the Herpes syndrome. It was after a little time searching the web that I came across one Dr Itua(A powerful African Herbal Doctor), who offered to help me at a monetary fee. I had to comply as this was my final bus-stop to receiving a perfect healing. My last resolve was to take my life by myself, should this plan fail. At last it worked out well. He gave me some steps to follow and I meticulously carried out all his instructions. Last month, to be precise, I went back to the hospital to conduct another test and to my amazement, the results showed that negative,Dr Itua Can As Well Cure The Following Desease…Cancer,Hiv,Herpes, Hepatitis B,Liver Inflammatory,Diabetis,Fribroid,,Non Hodgkin Lymphoma,Skin Cancer,Uterine Cancer,Prostate Cancer Dercum,Infertility,fibromyalgia,Get Your Ex Back,Als,SYPHILLIS,Genetic disease,Epilepsy, Parkinson's disease..You can free yourself of this Herpes virus by consulting this great African Herbal Doctor via this e-mail: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com or call and whatsapp him on +2348149277967 He will help you and his herb medication is sure. he has the cure on all disease .You can talk to me on INSTAGRAM..tashamoore219....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Having Herpes is a Terrible Experience and my Experience will help some hsv patients beware of Herbs from online doc.
      I was positive to the deadly virus called HERPES and i lost hope because i was out casted and rejected even by my closet friends.
      i searched on-line to know and enquirer about cure for HERPES and i read someone testimony on how he was cured from HSV-2 so i decided to contact
      the same herbalist Call Dr OSE because i know that nature has the power to heal everything.
      i contacted him to know how he can help me and he told me never to worry
      that he will help me with the natural herbs from God!
      after 2 days of contacting him, he told me that the cure has been ready and he sent it to me via UPS SPEED POST and it got to me after 3 days! i used the medicine as he instructed me (MORNING and EVENING) and i was
      cured! its really like a dream but i am so happy!
      that the reason i decided to also add more comment of Him so that more can be saved just like me!
      and if you need his help, you can email him for help with the following diseases HIV/AIDS, CANCER, HPV WARTS on, droseherbalcurehome@gmail.com
       whatsapp +2348117923778  

      Delete